//]]>

I'm not addicted to Forge of Empires. I can quit anytime. No really I can! Just not today.

Sunday, January 12, 2025

Anniversary 2025 event

 

Coming after the St Patrick's day event.

We'll be getting silver and gold upgrades to our old airship building.

That's why we're releasing this portion of the page to let people know not to sell the Airships to antique dealer.  Everyone should know by now not to sell any event building to AD but consider this a public service announcement.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments auto moderated. Please be civil and avoid naughty boo-boo words. The bot doesn't like them.

Halloween Event coming to Beta Sept 28 to Oct 19, 2026

 Hold until Sept 26, 2026 Disclaimer:  This page was created long before the game launches on Beta and some of the assets have changed in bo...

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Translate

Pages - Menu

Pages - Menu

Most Viewed