//]]>

I'm not addicted to Forge of Empires. I can quit anytime. No really I can! Just not today.

Tuesday, January 28, 2025

FoE deleting worlds

 As an FYI FoE has been deleting worlds of inactive players.  There are some parameters like city age and diamonds in the account that can prevent deletion but here's what we suggest as this will mostly affect people who have little to no diamonds in their account and have secondary or diamond worlds that they don't visit.

If secondary worlds have not reached High Middle Ages they can be deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

People with Iron Age diamond farms should be aware of this.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments auto moderated. Please be civil and avoid naughty boo-boo words. The bot doesn't like them.

Halloween Event coming to Beta Sept 28 to Oct 19, 2026

 Hold until Sept 26, 2026 Disclaimer:  This page was created long before the game launches on Beta and some of the assets have changed in bo...

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Translate

Pages - Menu

Pages - Menu

Most Viewed