//]]>

I'm not addicted to Forge of Empires. I can quit anytime. No really I can! Just not today.

Monday, September 23, 2024

Guild Expedition "Trials"

 There are five difficulty levels

  1. trivial
  2. low
  3. medium
  4. high
  5. critical

Golden versions of GE buildings coming.  Fountain of Youth is staying and there's a golden version.



Questions yet to be answered...

1) will player chose a difficulty level for themselves or will guild decide?  Our guess is the choice will be done on an individual player basis.

2) Some of the buildings are golden.  Will they be ascended (limited time) or upgraded versions of ones we have now?

3)  How will GE championships be determined?  If a guild selects the trivial difficulty and another selects critical how will that work?  Our best guess is there will be a weighted average instead of raw number of encounters.  I'm sure this will work perfectly and there will be no issues....  /s

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments auto moderated. Please be civil and avoid naughty boo-boo words. The bot doesn't like them.

Halloween Event coming to Beta Sept 28 to Oct 19, 2026

 Hold until Sept 26, 2026 Disclaimer:  This page was created long before the game launches on Beta and some of the assets have changed in bo...

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Translate

Pages - Menu

Pages - Menu

Most Viewed