The champion retreat right now makes SASH units even if it's in SAD era. The problem is being worked on. No need to send in a ticket.
For all players there is no medal expansion when SAD opens. Sorry, Inno found another rake to step on.
//]]>
I'm not addicted to Forge of Empires. I can quit anytime. No really I can! Just not today.
The champion retreat right now makes SASH units even if it's in SAD era. The problem is being worked on. No need to send in a ticket.
For all players there is no medal expansion when SAD opens. Sorry, Inno found another rake to step on.
The champion retreat right now makes SASH units even if it's in SAD era. The problem is being worked on. No need to send in a ticket....
What about tech tree, continent map expansions? or better yet, any way to get expansions without spending diamonds?
ReplyDeleteThere are two city expansions in the tech tree. They're pretty far down the line so cannot confirm if they're medal or diamond.
DeleteI'm nowhere near done the continent map and won't be for at least a month maybe more so can't say for sure until it's done.
I can say I've already gotten about 5 diamond rewards from missions so that's good news. But it would take 150 (roughly) of those diamond rewards to get one diamond expansion so perspective is important.