So we got a little head's up about some changes coming to GB's on Beta. It's not final but in the kicking around stage regarding the boosts. More specifically how they want to change the boosts to reflect the lower costs to level.
Let's just say the level 300+ GB I have on live server will be deleted if this plan is implemented. I don't know if it is or what the final shape will be. There is a chance that what we see on Beta will be what we see on live server. What I found out today seems like a trial balloon and something they want to do and are gauging the reaction.
We are not going to answer any questions or give specifics as we don't want to burn a source. I'm hoping the influencers and people that have larger platforms also get this sneak peak and speak out about it.
If we know for sure what the final shape will be then we will post because it will affect a large player base currently rushing to build certain GB's that may not be as good as you thought it was going to be.
I do not want to give early information that turns-out to be nothing or scrapped because it will affect how people level their GB's now. What we saw is bad. It's brick through a window bad. But we don't know if it moves past the kicking around stage. Our feedback was to make GB's awesome not worse. GB's, all GB's so be so good every player wants to build all of them but can only select a few due to space and cost to level.
I just don't understand how we got here. I someone's idiot cousin in charge? A brother in-law that couldn't hold a job brought in as a VP or something? All I know for certain is nobody that plays FoE would be making these decisions. I hope the large platform people that cover this game are very vocal about it and not just taking the sponsorship money.
Fingers crossed this amounts to nothing. That will be the good outcome.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
All comments auto moderated. Please be civil and avoid naughty boo-boo words. The bot doesn't like them.