//]]>

I'm not addicted to Forge of Empires. I can quit anytime. No really I can! Just not today.

Thursday, August 1, 2024

SASH inflation is real

 


I don't want to hear about Covid or supply chain issues.  Inflation has come to FoE and now techs in SASH cost 5 times what Titan techs cost (roughly).  

The first Titan tech was 700 FP to make the comparison easy.

I'd also recommend collecting special goods.  That means working the excavation sites but not making SAT goods in your moon colony.  This is good strategy for all space ages so you don't have to have synthesizers in your city when you age up.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments auto moderated. Please be civil and avoid naughty boo-boo words. The bot doesn't like them.

Halloween Event coming to Beta Sept 28 to Oct 19, 2026

 Hold until Sept 26, 2026 Disclaimer:  This page was created long before the game launches on Beta and some of the assets have changed in bo...

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Translate

Pages - Menu

Pages - Menu

Most Viewed