//]]>

I'm not addicted to Forge of Empires. I can quit anytime. No really I can! Just not today.

Thursday, October 24, 2024

Building Flat Mode coming to Beta Monday October 28, 2024

 How it works:

Enter build mode like you normally do and you'll see the option of using "flat mode".  This makes the assets disappear so you only see the grid.  It should make it easier to see unused tiles.

Flat mode will also work in cultural settlements, QI settlements and Space Age outposts/colonies.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments auto moderated. Please be civil and avoid naughty boo-boo words. The bot doesn't like them.

Halloween Event coming to Beta Sept 28 to Oct 19, 2026

 Hold until Sept 26, 2026 Disclaimer:  This page was created long before the game launches on Beta and some of the assets have changed in bo...

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Translate

Pages - Menu

Pages - Menu

Most Viewed