//]]>

I'm not addicted to Forge of Empires. I can quit anytime. No really I can! Just not today.

Saturday, March 15, 2025

Sortable spreadsheet with all buildings in FoE as of March 15, 2025 Includes Beta and the new QI buildings from the 2cnd championship

 For the spreadsheet click here


Update from previous to add the new QI reward buildings.

This spreadsheet is accurate as of March 15, 2025 and includes buildings that are only on Beta server right now.  If these buildings change when they're introduced on live server then we'll update again.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments auto moderated. Please be civil and avoid naughty boo-boo words. The bot doesn't like them.

Great Buildings Prestige: Contribution Rewards Rework

  Don't get too excited this is not the update we're all waiting for.  This is a change to rewards for contributors.  We'll copy...

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Translate

Pages - Menu

Pages - Menu

Most Viewed